THIS PROPERTY HAS SINCE BEEN UPGRADED AND CAN BE FOUND AT THE BEGINNING OF 'PROPERTIES' BY CLICKING ON THE 2ND ONE LISTED
A DELIGHTFUL COTTAGE PROPERTY situated in Cliviger on the outskirts of Burnley WITH VIEWS - 2 bedrooms. Good quality cottage with appealing character features - and a homely atmosphere pervades.
510 Red Lees Road, Southward Bottom, Cliviger, Burnley, Lancashire BB10 4TD - viewings by appointment with the agent.
THE RENT FOR THIS PROPERTY IS CIRCA 545pcm
This charming end of terrace true cottage with lovely views will appeal to most cottage lovers. With the benefit of views to front and rear, parking to side, good sized screened lawn to front garden, and rear walkway with two stores, one for storage and one for additional fridge/freezer and washing machine and drier (there is also an integrated fridge to the kitchen).
This cottage will delight many.
New dark uPVC double glazed windows have been fitted to the front elevation as part of the upgrade since the above image was taken.
Accommodation in brief:
- Entrance porch
- Delightful lounge with flagged floor, beams to ceiling, stone fireplace housing a mock wood burning stove fitted with living flame gas. Part open pine staircase.
- Charming kitchen with white units and black mottled granite style worktops. White sink unit and free standing cooker and integrated fridge, breakfast bar. External door to rear walkway.
- To the first floor are two bedrooms and a 3pce shower room. A very attractive double bedroom to front with far reaching views and a single bedroom to the rear.
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Leaded windows adding to its character and many other character features which make this cottage irresistable.