Sorry this property has now been let.
A MAGNIFICENT BARN CONVERSION SITUATED IN A LOVELY PEACEFUL AND TRANQUIL LOCATION, accessed via a private road off Manchester Road, and only a few minutes to the small and quaint town of Barnoldswick. This is a rare opportunity to rent an outstanding conversion in a semi-rural location which is ideally placed for the commuter for both counties of Lancashire and Yorkshire as the M65 and A59 are only minutes away. ACCESS FOR RESIDENTS ONLY. Rent £750 PCM
COMING IN ON THE 1st JULY
Historic Barnoldswick and surrounding areas; Extracts from OUT AND ABOUT Summer/Autumn 2014.
Barnoldswick is believed to have been founded by Bernulf the Saxon king. It is mentioned in the Doomsday book as Bernulfsuuic which means Bernulfs Town. Rumour has it that there are hundreds of tunnels hidden underneath it which were made by burrowing monks during the 12c. St Mary Le Ghyll's ancient church in Barnoldswick was built by the monks of Kirkstall Abbey. There are several churches of interest around the town.
A market is held two days a week.
You will find an array of independently run shops and services in the town and a pedestrian square where people meet people and enjoy tea and cakes or lunches and snacks at the various cafes. The town has a strong community spirit and welcomes all newcomers, with a friendly smile. Reputed to be a great place to live - why not try it.
THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED BUT FOR KITCHEN APPLIANCES AND FIXTURES AND FITTINGS AND CARPETS ETC.
HILL TOP BARN, off Manchester Road, Barnoldswick BB18 5QT Easy access to and from Barrowford to jct 13 of M65 or alternatively the A59 is within several mins drive for both Lancashire and Yorkshire.
We respect the privacy of other residents, so no access without appointment with the agency please.
Available long term.
MAY CONSIDER PETS
Cl tax band C but was being re-assessed so this needs to be confirmed.
EPC - E energy rating
This property needs to be seen to appreciate.
A superb, individually designed barn conversion, which oozes quality and character, situated in a tranquil setting in a semi-rural location on the outskirts of Barnoldswick.
It has been skillfully converted to provide a lovely comfortable home with the 'wow' factor and is the ideal place to escape to, at the end of a busy work day.
There is parking. Views. There is a spacious and lovely garden belonging to the owners, who are also neighbours, and who are happy to discuss the potential use of the garden as it is now becoming too much for them to maintain in their retirement.
Accommodation in brief
A wealth of beams and character features, including insulated flagged floors with underfloor heating, inglenook style fireplace with gas stove, solid oak staircase and doors and many other outstanding features which only an internal viewing can ascertain.
- Entrance porch with stable door and brick tiled floor, stone corner seat, beamed ceiling.
- Spacious through lounge/dining area - this can only be described as a beautiful room with lots of charm. Solid Oak return staircase leading to:-
- An absolutely delightful kitchen at half return, with dining area under the window and with views over the garden ~ (a lovely spot in which to read your morning paper). The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dishwasher, gas fired Aga, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer - and lots of charm.
- Lovely galleried landing which can only be desribed as fantastic.
- 3 bedrooms, consisting of 2 doubles (incl one twin) and a good single.
- Spacious quality bathroom with 3pce suite and shower over bath.
- Gas central heating with thermostatic radiators to the 1st floor and underfloor (gas) heating under flagged floors to lounge/dining area plus the stove. Some double glazing.
THE FURNISHINGS SHOWN IN THE IMAGES HAVE NOW BEEN REMOVED
Only an internal viewing can do justice to this fabulous property - you won't be disappointed.