Bolton by Bowland. Cottage RENT £650pcm - NOW LET
A BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE LOCATION, close proximity to the village church and only a short drive from Clitheroe and a few minutes drive to the A59 at Gisburn. Properties in this area rarely come up for rent.
BOLTON by BOWLAND IS IN THE BEAUTIFUL AND SOUGHT AFTER RIBBLE VALLEY - A spacious cottage property with Tudor style frontage, forming part of what was once a large period house. The cottage has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, forecourt parking, and it is in the heart of this picture postcard village in close proximity to the historic church. Bolton by Bowland is situated in the Ribble Valley and is only a short drive to Clitheroe, and approx ten mins to A59 at Gisburn. Bolton by Bowland has a village shop and tea rooms, good village school, village pub and eatery. Desirable location and good catchment area for schools. Lots of well renowned places to eat nearby and lots of beautiful countryside. This village ticks all of the boxes.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE IMAGES.
Number 3 Gisburn Road, Bolton By Bowland RENT CIRCA 650 pcm can be offered unfurnished or furnished - landlord flexible. This property is currently being partially refurbished to give it a more modern feel without detracting from its natural character and is expected to be ready for viewing during May.
Accommodation over three floors, in brief:-
To the ground floor.
- Spacious entrance hall leading to:
- Period style kitchen with original solid wood farmhouse style cupboards, and situated to front elevation overlooking the main street.
- Sitting room to rear overlooking the patio garden with pleasing open aspects. Art Nouveau fireplace housing electric stove style fire. Boxed beams. Beige carpet. Part open spindled balustraded staircase off.
- External door to steps leading down to a very pleasant patio garden.
To the first floor.
- House bathroom incorporating designer suite in white with shower over.
- Large front bedroom with two windows and to front elevation overlooking main street.
- Double bedroom to rear.
To the 2nd floor is a very useful guest suite or study area incorporating, landing area with window, (landing area leading to the two rooms can be seen in image below) double bedroom or would make useful study. 3pce shower room.
The property has central heating. Cobbled forecourt parking to front. Pleasant patio garden to rear with attractive open aspects. Adjacent to the church.
EPC current E49 and potential D66
Viewings strictly by appointment with the agent,
Viewings strictly by appointment with the agent.