Country Cottage Burnley, Lancashire - now let
True cottage rural - situated in Briercliffe on the outskirts of Burnley.
NEW IN - available soon when work completed which consists of adding a woodburning stove and removing existing fireplace and some other refurbishment- just in, awaiting internal images.
SLACK COTTAGE, HALIFAX ROAD, BRIERCLIFFE, BURNLEY, BB10 3QU
Large 2 bed farm cottage with off road parking.
Rent circa £550 - awaiting internal images, landlords preparing property for re-letting.
This is a deceptively spacious true cottage situated in a truly rural location in Briercliffe, yet only minutes from Haggate (top of Harle Syke Burnley) for easy access to M65. This location is well placed for the commuter as it is within easy commuting of Yorkshire and Lancashire. Directions are: From the top of Harle Syke proceed to Haggate crossroads where you will find the Sun Inn and the Hare and Hounds, proceed past the Hare and Hounds on the right, taking you down Halifax Road into Lane Bottom village; continue round the S bend passing a chapel on left and passing Stirling Court development on the left; once you leave all the houses behind, a short drive along the main road, past Atkinsons Turkeys on right, you will come to Slack Cottage on the left hand side.
Viewings are by appointment with the Agency.
External images available until internal images are obtained. Landlords preparing property for re-letting.
Accommodation in brief
- Entrance porch
- Long galley kitchen
- Long utility room with stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and also with shelving, a good sized room ideal for all washing and ironing etc.
- Large lounge/dining with feature fireplace and gas fire, china cupboard with leaded glass doors, door to staircase, windows to two elevations.
- The property has leaded pvc windows throughout as shown on images.
To the first floor
- Spacious landings
- 2 good sized square double bedrooms.
- House bathroom with 3pce bathroom suite from Broughtons of Accrington and shower over bath with screen.