THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
A LOVELY DETACHED PERIOD HOME IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF WORSTHORNE NEAR BURNLEY: OLD HALL HOUSE BB10 3NS NO ACCESS WITHOUT THE AGENCY NB:THIS PROPERTY IS ON HOLD DUE TO REFURBISHMENT
An elegant and spacious detached period home with ample drive-in parking and good sized gardens adjacent to farmland. Just off the centre of the village, all amenities are within walking distance. Offered at CIRCA £900pcm to £950pcm rent, this is a lovely home with the charm and elegance of its time. The property has been completely re-decorated and with some ongoing upgrading having been done such as new windows. The images shown were taken before redecorating took place. No access into the grounds without the agency. This property is still occupied.
Worsthorne is a small but well serviced village offering many essential amenities, it is a short drive to Burnley and the M65, and also offers easy access into Yorkshire via Cliviger and Todmorden as well as access to Nelson/Colne via the Roggerham road.
This is a good family home but also would suit a couple, a friendly and welcoming home with many period features to include high ceilings, fireplaces, large leaded windows. Rooms are of good proportions indicative of the period. Accommodation is spread over three floors.
COUNCIL TAX BAND D. AWAITING EPC.
Accommodation in brief
To the ground floor:
- Elegant reception hall with return staircase off. Under stairs storage.
- Large and lovely charming lounge with tall leaded windows draped and with window seats; superb feature fireplace with open fire grate. A lovely inviting atmosphere.
- Stylish dining room, or drawing room, with exposed wood floorboards, dados, built in display units, leaded window with drapes. Feature fireplace, decorative only.
- Attractive spacious dining kitchen with external door.
- Good sized laundry room with external door.
- Useful attractive and good sized 3pce shower room to the ground floor.
To the 1st floor:
- Spacious landing with window to front elevation, spindled balustrading leading to:-
- Spacious double bedroom to front elevation with cast iron fireplace.
- Elegant master bedroom suite consisting of:-
- A very spacious bedroom with large leaded windows with drapes and window seat and with views across adjacent farmland. Cast iron fireplace.
- En-suite: Good sized 3pce shower room.
- Walk in dressing room with ample clothes hanging, storage, and dressing table.
- Good sized and attractive House bathroom with 3pce suite to include spa bath.
- Off the landing a second staircase with wrought iron balustrading leads to the 2nd floor to: 2 bedrooms, or alternative uses, details as follows:-
- A large room with carpets, central heating radiator, and good storage with sliding doors, beams and sloping ceilings. Off this room a door leads to a further good sized room but of smaller proportions.
The property has gas central heating, open fire, and is now available. This property needs to be seen.
The above images show from left to right:
Dining room, Sitting room. House bathroom, Good sized dining kitchen.
Good sized gardens mainly lawned, ample drive-in parking. Store.
The property has gas central heating plus open fire. Now available.