DETACHED PROPERTY WITH CHARACTER AND COUNTRY VIEWS - HOLLY COTTAGE Kelbrook BB18 6TY RENT CIRCA £795pcm and a long let is available.
* THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN LET *
Kelbrook is a lovely village located between Colne and Barnoldswick and with easy acess to both M65 and A59 for both Lancashire and Yorkshire. Surrounded by lovely countryside and villages, this is an area offering good schools and commuting.
This property was brand new only several years ago
and is a clever individually designed home which oozes character and with the benefit of lovely tranquil views as the property backs onto countryside.
This is not a development house.
Pets will be considered.
This lovely home must be viewed internally to appreciate. Offering 3 bedrooms and a house bathroom plus an en-suite shower room, spacious balcony overlooking countryside, drive-in, off-road parking. Attractive location in the village of Kelbrook which is conveniently placed for the Lancashire Yorkshire borders. A wood burning stove adds more character to the charming sitting room with its exposed beams and fabulous views from the balcony.Offered unfurnished but for carpets, curtains, fixtures and fittings etc.
Accommodation in brief:
Side door entrance to entrance hall with return staircase off:
- Recess to the right of the hall with window. Previously used as a study area.
- 2pce cloakroom
- Closet with space for washing machine.
- 3 good sized bedrooms.
- House bathroom with shower over bath and curved shower screen
- En-suite 3pce shower room.
FIRST FLOOR accessed via the return open staircase off the hall:
- Superb sitting room with exposed beams and trusses, french doors to an excellent balcony with views, ideal for al-fresco dining. Recessed dining area. Wood burning stove in stone/brick fireplace.
- Lovely modern fitted kitchen.
- A large room which is from front to back of the property with french doors. A very versatile room which could be a dining room, office, play room, guest bedroom etc.
- GAS C.H.
Ample drive in parking. The property backs onto countryside. Garden area to front comprises mainly of borders.
Email us or ring us to arrange viewings of this property. Available October.
EPC CURRENT 80 AND POTENTIAL 82
Council tax band E