A METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED DETACHED HOME ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF BURNLEY. RENT CIRCA £800 pcm and can be offered unfurnished, furnished or part furnished, owners are flexible to suit prospective tenant's requirements. THIS PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER OFFER.
15, Hilllcrest Avenue, Burnley, Lancashire BB10 4JA - good location, quiet and respectable.
Situated in the Red Lees area, this spacious bungalow has the added benefit of two separate integral garages, placed at each end of the property, one of which is both spacious and versatile having an excellent work area to its rear with direct access off the kitchen, plus access to and from the separate laundry room. Both garages have remote up and over doors.
Accommodation in brief: Spacious accommodation throughout, all on one level:-
- L shaped entrance hall.
- Large lounge with arch open to a good sized dining room. Direct access from lounge to conservatory:
- An unusually spacious conservatory overlooking the rear garden, blinds to roof and windows.
- A very attractive breakfast kitchen with direct access into an integral garage with work area to rear.
- Excellent laundry room with the added benefit of a two piece cloakroom and an external door to rear garden.
- Three good sized bedrooms, inc 2 doubles and a good single. Built in wardrobes.
EXTERNAL: Parking for several vehicles to front of property in addition to the two garages.
Easy to maintain gardens to front and rear. Shed and greenhouse.
Gas central heating. Water metered. Council tax band D. EPC current D67 Potential C77
This property needs to be seen to appreciate its style, quality and most of all its spacious interior. It will make a lovely home for the right person or persons. First time being offered for rent.
Please note: The property is currently on the market for sale but will be removed when a suitable tenant/s is found.
Some restrictions may apply.
VIEWINGS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH AND ACCOMPANIED BY THE AGENT.
NB The images were all taken on a very overcast day.