THIS PROPERTY IS NOW NO LONGER AVAILABLE
A VERY PLEASANT HOME WITH THREE BEDROOMS PLUS ATTIC, PATIO GARDEN, COUNTRY VIEWS, SITUATED IN A QUIET LOCATION ON THE VERY OUTSKIRTS OF EARBY. VERY GOOD LANDLORDS. Deceptively spacious and worthy of inspection.
The property has a lot to offer having been modernised and extended by the current owners to provide an attractive kitchen-diner, a lovely garden room, an en-suite shower room plus house bathroom. Gas c.h
8, Barnwood Road, Earby, Barnoldswick, BB18 6PB Rent £545pcm. The maximum period this property is likely to be made available for is until May 2017 only - due to anticipated retirement of landlords who are Ministers.
Accommodation in brief:
- Entrance hall with staircase off
- Spacious lounge with fitted coal effect glass-fronted gas fire in stone fireplace. Deep covings. Wall lights and centre light. Plain neutral fitted carpet fitted in the last twelve months. Under stairs storage with white painted shelving unit.
- Lovely kitchen with cooker and washing machine open plan to dining area, laminated floor. The open-plan design includes a very advantageous garden room with french doors to an attractive and sunny patio garden which looks out onto pleasant country views with footpath to rear.
- Inner hall to: House bathroom with 3pce suite with mixer shower head to bath, upright radiator and fully tiled.
First floor accommodation: Beige carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Master bedroom to front which is a good sized double, with built in robes and an en-suite 3pce shower room.
- A further double bedroom to rear with views,
- A single bedroom with built in closet with hanging rail. Views to rear.
- Loft access from landing with pull-down ladder to good sized attic room with velux window, shelving, carpet, radiator and power.
- EPC current = band C 72 and potential is C 75 Report available on request. Cl tax band available on request.
This is a good all-round family home or ideal for a couple or single person who wants a spacious home. This is a quiet location on the edge of Earby and is well placed for the commuter for either Yorkshire or Lancashire.