MAKE THIS YOUR HOME - now let
Barn Conversion - Trawden - rural. Garden fenced to rear, plus an acre field which leads down to the river.
A barn conversion which once formed part of a longhouse farmhouse situated in a peaceful and tranquil location on the edge of Trawden, this property is now one of several properties forming a small community on the rural outskirts of Hollin Hall. This property is deceptively spacious.
The rent is 675pcm
EPC rating - current D = 68 and potential = 72
This barn conversion has a rear garden with dry stone walling to side and fenced to the rear and with a gate leading to a further acre field (approximately) which stretches down to the river. There is ample parking for residents in the private car park opposite. Lovely views all round and a superb tranquil setting. Lpg central heating. 3 double bedrooms. Available long term, and owners may consider selling if a tenant is looking to purchase at some stage, but this has yet to be confirmed.
Accommodation in brief:
- Entrance through barn door into a spacious dining hall with cream tiled floor
- Study to front elevation and directly off dining hall.
- The dining hall is open plan to the kitchen which has all integral appliances including dishwasher and washing machine, fridge, freezer etc..
- 2pce cloakroom
- Return Staircase off the dining hall
- A large sitting room to the rear with two windows overlooking superb countryside, external door to rear garden. Beams to ceiling. Beige carpets.
- A great character home, but with all modern aspects.
To the first floor:
- 3 good sized bedrooms consisting of two to front and 1 to rear
- House bathroom with 3pce suite in white with shower over bath and screen - please note on the images the bathroom is shown before completion.
- The image of the garden was taken before the property was first occupied.
If you are interested in viewing this property please call us.