Restored Cottage Trawden THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN SOLD
Superb semi-detached restored cottage in delightful location on the edges of Trawden near Colne. Peaceful and tranquil with lovely views, this is a rare opportunity to make this your home. Long lets available. Rent circa £550pcm. Excellent landlords.
1, Meadow Bottoms, Hollin Hall, Trawden, Colne, Lancs BB8 8PX - available approx June/July, tenant vacating.
This newly restored cottage has been extended to provide a spacious lounge and dining area. Sypathetically restored from a quaint period cottage, to a spacious light and airy home, this property is a delight. The location is superb and adds a Holiday Home atmosphere to this charming property. The external images were taken whilst work was underway and on a dull day, but the internal images were taken when complete, they act as a guideline only and only an internal viewing can do this lovely cottage justice.
Accommodation in brief:
- Side entrance porch with uPVC double glazing and stone flagged floor.
- Spacious lounge which has been extended recently to provide a light and airy room with roof window and 3 paned mullion window to front elevation with lovely views of surrounding countryside. Glazed door to porch with coloured glass inset. Beams to ceiling. Staircase off with spindled balustrading. Glass fronted living flame gas fire on stone hearth. Multi-paned door to kitchen.
- Good sized working kitchen with lovely views from two elevations. New better quality cooker recently installed to replace original. Pine cupboard fronts, strip lights under. Central heating boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
To the first floor:
- Landing area.
- Bathroom with 3pc suite with pine bath panel and wc seat. Chrome fittings. Shower over bath and screen.
- Rear bedroom is a good single room, views, built in closet.
- The front bedroom is a double room with built in robes & storage with pine fronts.
- Plain neutral carpets, gas c.h., neutral colour scheme.
External: Tarmac drive for parking. Small lawned area to side. Paved and pebbled areas. Fabulous country views. Private location.
Viewings are strictly with the agent and we request that the privacy of the current tenants is maintained whilst they are still in the property., therefore if interested persons wish to do external viewings to assess the location first, they should be done at a distance.