SORRY THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW GONE.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO RENT THIS FABULOUS HOME.
Coming in soon: A DESIRABLE WELL APPOINTED LUXURY BARN CONVERSION OFFERING CHARACTER AND CHARM AND QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT. With the added benefit of a paddock plus good sized garden and patio, the property is adjacent to open countryside and enjoys close proximity to the picturesque Lake Burwain and also the reservoir. Situated in a private location with access for residents only, the property is conveniently placed for the commuter for both Lancashire and Yorkshire, being only several mins from M65 and A59. PLEASE NOTE: The property is almost ready for occupation but is currently awaiting completion of one room.
This beautiful property must be seen to appreciate. Owner currently abroad but the property is expected to be available very soon after his return.
EPC and COUNCIL TAX and more comprehensive information will be available on his return, but interested parties should make their interest known by emailing us. Anticipated rent circa £1200 - £1250 pcm
ACCOMMODATION IN BRIEF only:-
Porch leading to very characterful entrance hall with many period features and superb flagged floor. Can be seen on images.
- A delightful designer kitchen oozing quality and flair, with working antique fire/oven range as a superb feature. Flagged floor, top quality fitments. Dining bar. This room is situated to the front of the property. The kitchen is shown on the images but we must stress that the images do not do it justice.
- Laundry room and w.c
- A further reception room is close to completion and offers additional space for a variety of uses (this was the former dining kitchen).
- A large lounge with wood panelling and many quality period features, including a stone fireplace with wood burning stove. Overlooks rear garden and open aspects. Cream carpet. Can be seen on images.
- A beautiful dining room with some exposed stone, and high spec wood floor. Open aspects to rear garden. Can be seen on images.
- A beautifully panelled room, designed as an office.
- First floor accommodation offers 3 beautifully presented and characterful double bedrooms with many period features to include some period style fireplaces. Quality wood floors. Luxury house bathroom with free-standing bath and large curved shower cubicle, w.c., and wash handbasin. Quality 3 pce shower room to master bedroom.
- This is a beautiful home which offers a unique opportunity to rent for the right persons. Please note that the images do not do justice to this quality conversion.