CLOSE TO LANCASHIRE YORKSHIRE BORDERS. Excellent landlords.
SCAR TOP FARM, LOWER COLNE ROAD, OLDFIELD, NR STANBURY BD22 OSR
THIS IS A PET FRIENDLY LANDLORD and a long term let is available.
This quality conversion was completed around 2011 and was originally a barn and cottage. Cleverly designed to make one large property, this superb home has patio area to rear leading to large gardens plus land to the rear, as well as three large outbuildings with power and light to include a converted former piggery plus a further building, and a store for a sit-on mower. Drive-in parking for several vehicles through remote controlled electric gated entrance. Landlord prepared to provide gardener for which there may be a small charge.
The rent for this property is £1125 pcm and is now available
This superb home needs to be viewed to appreciate. Photographs do not do it justice.
The internal accommodation for this property in brief is as follows:
- Large reception hallway open to a galleried landing. Flagged floors and all principal rooms off. Oil stove which works similar to a living flame gas fire.
- Snug/study to the front of the house, flagged floor. Windows to two elevations. Access to roof space with pull-down ladder, ideal for storage - standing height.
- Spacious L shaped lounge to rear, with wood burning stove plus spark guard, flagged floors, beam to ceiling, window shutters, exposed stonework.
- Good sized characterful bathroom/shower/wet room, tiled floor and half tiled walls.
- The reception hall leads to a spacious characterful kitchen open to a dining area, with another oil stove set in stone fireplace, flagged floors, views across reservoir and countryside beyond, lots of character features, mullioned windows. The dining/sitting area has two free-standing pine units with marble tops adding to the farmhouse feel. To the kitchen is a fridge, dishwasher, ceramic hob, stainless steel oven, white sink with mixer taps, wall-mounted plate rack unit. Stable door to rear garden area. It needs to be noted that the images of the kitchen and diner do not show it in its true form as it was unfinished when photographed.
- A door off the kitchen leads to a superb large utility area (converted from garage) with flagged floors, oil stove, washer/drier, upright freezer, storage, free standing period style cabinet with marble top. External door leading to rear of property.
- An open tread wood staircase off the hall leads to the first floor accommodation:
- Spacious landing. 2pce cloakroom.
- Master bedroom is a large room with stained exposed floorboards, windows to front and side elevations capturing the superb views across the reservoir and to the countryside beyond. With this room is also an attractive en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle and period style cabinet housing a wash handbasin.
- There are 3 further bedrooms, all good size and characterful with exposed stone and beams to some. One has a walk-in closet with 2 brass hanging rails.
- External: lights to front and rear. Electric gates to front, smaller gates to rear. Various water taps. Elevated garden, patio, and additional land.
CL TAX Band C
The property has oil central heating, lots of character features such as period cast iron radiators, beams, exposed stonework etc. Alarmed. Excellent landlords. Dog friendly. The images below are a guideline only and interested applicants should express their interest by email or phone, and arrangements to view are strictly with the agent. PLEASE NOTE: We request that anyone wishing to view its location does so without entering the grounds to the property.
Many of the images were taken before the conversion was complete and therefore many additions and improvements will not show.They were also taken during the winter months. Gardens and field were not photographed due to ongoing work at the time.